ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT POLICY
The First Hotel is an environmentally conscious hotel which is not only aiming to provide quality services for its guests, but is also committedly taking appropriate measures for environmental protection. The environmental protection sustainable development policy statement of the First Hotel is as follows:
- Committing to complying with all local environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Setting the environmental management system to prevent pollution by using the following methods:
- Optimising energy and water usage;
- Processing effectively all waste and waste-water discharges;
- Identifying ways to minimise the use of natural resources;
- Committing to continuous improvement of environmental performance as well as seeking environmentally friendly products and services.
- Committing to continual improving environmental protection and sustainable development through contribution to local communities, to preservation of natural and cultural heritage and wildlife.
- Giving preference, wherever possible and feasible, to the local employment, products and services.
- Carrying out regular internal programmes of education and training to enhance environmental and sustainable awareness amongst all staff.
- Sharing its environmental experience with other organisations in the community, raising the interests of its customers, its suppliers and contractors in improving their own attitude towards environmental and sustainable concerns.
Ho Chi Minh City, July 01st, 2012
HUYNH VAN PHAT